From the Pastor:
Greetings in the name of Christ,
We had our first voters meeting since the pandemic started this past Sunday. I wanted to let you know a few decisions that were made there. First we decided to wait until the following voters meeting on August 16 to do our elections. We also made it possible for people who are not comfortable going out in public to attend that voters meeting on Zoom. We discussed that the new door locks are going in Friday, and that if you need a key you should contact the office. Finally, those in attendance agreed to try an outdoor worship service in order to allow for better social distance practices. Second service agreed to this as well. If you would like to attend, feel free to bring things that will make you comfortable, perhaps a chair, an umbrella or canopy, bug and sun spray, and a mask just in case it rains and we have to go inside. It should be a beautiful time, and we will still broadcast the 1st service from outdoors.
Blessings on your week,
Important Info for Worship Outdoors
Beginning June 14 we will hold all worship services outdoors near the patio, weather permitting.
- A shaded seating area will be provided on a first come – first served basis.
- You’re welcome to bring your own canopy or umbrella, lawn chair, or blanket.
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen, bug spray, and dress for outdoor worship.
- It is possible that the weather may not cooperate which means we will move our worship inside.
- We recommend you bring your own mask in case that happens, but there will still be a few available.